Community Care Coach
Community care coaches are advanced frontline workers for Seren. You will provide care and support to our clients and shadow new team members as a mentor. Our care coaches will support, motivate and help team members develop their skills. Your role will involve:
- Companionship and Mentorship
- Person-centered care
- Moving/manual handing practices
- Medication administration
- Promoting good working relationships
- Giving constructive feedback
Skills, Attributes & Knowledge
Typically, a person in this role should have the following skills/attributes:
- • Good interpersonal skills.
- • Be motivated to deliver high-quality care.
- • Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- • Basic IT skills (use of apps, email, internet).
- • Active listening and communication skills.
- • Be flexible and mobile.
- • Provide emotional support.
Qualiﬁcations & Accreditations
Typically a person in this role will need the following qualiﬁcations / accreditations:
• Qualiﬁed to QCF level 2 standard in Health and Social Care.
• Registered with Social Care Wales as competent to work in the social care sector (must be registered after six months).
• Attend and complete the Seren Health & Social care induction programme.
We’re always looking for wonderful, caring individuals to join our team as community carers. With a range of positions available across South Wales, why not submit your details and take the next step to becoming a carer with Seren.
Join our values
S Always STRIVE for the best outcomes
E Be ENGAGING and true, to yourself and to others
R Be RESPONSIBLE, take ownership
E Have ENERGY and care for others
N Be NURTURING at heart
Speak with Polly.
Meet Polly, our Talent Sourcing Manager. Polly’s here to help you begin your career with Seren. Reach her on any of the below contact methods and arrange an informal chat.
Share your contact details with us by completing the below ﬁelds and a member of the team will call you back.