A review officer will be based in both the office and the community. This role involves setting up and maintenance of service user care plans, you will also:
- Set up care plans and do ongoing reviews.
- Be responsible for quality assurance.
- Support new employees.
- Mentor and provide feedback on training needs.
- Undertake care plan risk assessments.
- Manage medications.
- Liaise with OTs, social workers and other support agencies.
Skills, Attributes & Knowledge
Typically, a person in this role should have the following skills/attributes:
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to problem solve independently.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Good IT skills (use of MS Office, email, internet, and company IT systems, Care Planner, Pass, Atlas).
• Active listening skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Coaching skills and the ability to give feedback.
• Solution-focused thinking.
• Safeguarding, RISCA, CIW knowledge.
• Root cause analysis.
• Basic knowledge of HR Policy, Practice and employment law.
Qualiﬁcations & Accreditations
Typically a person in this role will need the following qualiﬁcations/accreditations:
• Qualified to QCF level 3 standard in Health and Social Care.
• Ideally attained or working towards QCF level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care.
• Registered with Social Care Wales as competent to work in the social care sector (must be registered after six months).
We’re always looking for wonderful, caring individuals to join our team as community carers. With a range of positions available across South Wales, why not submit your details and take the next step to becoming a carer with Seren.
Join our values
S Always STRIVE for the best outcomes
E Be ENGAGING and true, to yourself and to others
R Be RESPONSIBLE, take ownership
E Have ENERGY and care for others
N Be NURTURING at heart
Speak with Polly.
Meet Polly, our Talent Sourcing Manager. Polly’s here to help you begin your career with Seren. Reach her on any of the below contact methods and arrange an informal chat.
Share your contact details with us by completing the below ﬁelds and a member of the team will call you back.