…with a company that truly cares.
We know good people make great teams, which is why we’re committed to truly looking after our employees. At Seren, we want you to continually progress within your career, gain conﬁdence in what you do and most importantly, feel valued and appreciated within the workplace. To us, you are more than an employee – you are the very lifeline of Seren, the people we know we can rely on to take care of the people who trust us; and to thank you for your commitment to caring, we promise to always support you.
Become a Carer.
Do you want to make a diﬀerence? Do you want to feel valued at work?
At Seren we make community-based visits to people in their own homes
A full driving license and car is essential for this role
People are our greatest asset, and we know that a happy carer often means a happy client.
At Seren we will
- Provide you with in-house training – fast track employment checks
- Pay you over living wage
- Oﬀer you career development and internal traineeships
- Oﬀer you shifts on a rolling roster to ensure you have a work life balance!
- Provide you with a contracted hours to ensure you have employment security
- Provide you with a contracted hours to ensure you have employment security our pay on demand service.
At Seren we choose caring people to look after our clients, and in return we oﬀer an excellent employment package which includes:
- Paid travel and mileage
- Paid training and induction
- The cost of your yearly MOT fee*
- Free company mobile
- Wellbeing through work scheme
- Career path opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Assisting with Personal Care, including skin care, bathing, oral care
- Enabling mobility, including Moving & Handling transfers, pushing a wheelchair
- Preparing and serving of meals
- Assist with medications as prescribed
- Day to day light household tasks
Respect for client conﬁdentiality and discretion always
Reporting & recording electronically
At Seren we will also provide you with
around the clock support 7 days a week!
New to Care?
Don’t worry! At Seren we will provide you with an in-house induction to care, shadowing and on-going training and development.
7:00am – 3:00pm | 3:00pm – 10:30pm | Full Time, Part Time & Bank Contracts Available.
We’re always looking for wonderful, caring individuals to join our team as community carers. With a range of positions available across South Wales, why not submit your details and take the next step to becoming a carer with Seren.
Speak with Polly.
Meet Polly, our Talent Sourcing Manager. Polly’s here to help you begin your career with Seren. Reach her on any of the below contact methods and arrange an informal chat.